Safety First

by Noelie Achen ( Vice President )
(541) 765-2345

We have a small storm system coming in that will stay with us until Wednesday.   We decided to cancel our trips the last couple of days due unexpected deterioration of ocean conditions.  We understand it's a huge inconvenience for some but it is very important to us that you have an enjoyable experience here at Tradewinds. Safety is our number one priority of course, but we also want to make sure that you have a fun trip and get your money's worth.  We want to make sure that you are able to catch fish, and are not out in elements that are uncomfortable.  That being said, better weather is ahead and we will be taking reservations for a trips starting Wednesday. If you would like to schedule a trip you may use the online booking section of our website or give us a call at 541-765-2345

If you would like to go fishing with us please BOOK ONLINE or call (541) 765-2345.

More Reports

Limits of Rockfish and some really nice Lingcod

Howdy y'all, it's Trejan on the Sunrise. We were back on the water after a few days of the ocean...... Read More

Noelie Achen ( Vice President ) Reports
for Thursday, April 7th

: Beautiful Day For Fishing 🎣 & Whale Watching 🐳
: 1 Hour Whale Watching